Thursday, September 27, 2007

Cybook Gen3 eBook Reader

And so continues my fascination with Electronic Ink / Paper.

The French based company Bookeen has developed the Cybook Gen3, an amazing E-Book reader that uses Electronic Ink / Electronic Paper tehcnology. The reader was originally set to be released this month, but the company announced today that the released date has been pushed back until sometime next month. But the good news is that when it does come out, it will support the PDF format which is pretty cool in my opinion.

This past Tuesday, the company posted a YouTube video showing the reader in action. Just watching the video blows me away, the contrast looks unbelievable, and I love how small it is. I guess when I see the pictures, I just imagine it being more like the size of a Tablet PC, and not so much the size of my iPhone.




I really want these eInk eBook readers to come my way because I want one, plain and simple, I want one!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger